Chana Lockerman, LICSW, LCSW-C
I am a clinical social worker and therapist with a passion for helping those in need. I listen and get to know who you are without the need to filter your thoughts or feelings. It is freeing to be in a space where you can be you.
Come see me. You don’t need to worry about knowing what to say, or having fully formed thoughts. You don't need to know how to say what is wrong.
Whether you’re struggling with new parenting issues, have difficult life decisions to make, or are stuck in anxiety or depression, you’ll experience a comforting, productive, supportive space. I’m happy to tell you that therapy really can make a difference in how you experience your life.
I’m here to help.
Education and Training
- Master of Social Work from Catholic University
- Certificate in Postpartum Mood Disorders from the Postpartum Stress Center
- Postgraduate training program in Infertility Counseling
- Certificate in Maternal Mental Health from Postpartum Support International
- Certification in Brief Strategic Family Therapy from the University of Miami
- Training as a clinical supervisor for Brief Strategic Family Therapy from University of Miami
- National Association of Social Workers
- Greater Washington Society for Clinical Social Work
- Postpartum Support International
- Women's Mental Health Consortium